skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thin Frustrations
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Stop Making Lists and Just Do It
Don't Strive, just BE. FINALLY JUST BE. BE L. IF YOU CONSTANTLY THINK OF L, you WILL BE L. God Damnit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd rather fly alone
I'm 24. I've lived a pretty disturbed life and choose to share it complete strangers, who I love dearly. Welcome.
Pounds To Perfection
SW: 175 - 7/26/2010
170 [X] ?????
165 [X] 8/13/2010
160 [X] 9/2/2010
155 [X] 3/29/2011
150 [X] 4/15/2011
145 []
140 []
135 []
130 []
125 []
120 []
118 [] GW!!!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(44)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(10)
▼
February
(2)
:'(
Stop Making Lists and Just Do It
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(106)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment