Friday, August 14, 2009

Swim Suit Suicide

For some dumb reason I decided to try on a bathing suit the other day. WRONG. What the hell was I thinking? I needed that slap in the face I guess. It motivated me so much that I didn't work out yesterday, I stayed in with Soco and ate a sandwich and half a tub of cottage cheese. Why the fuck is it that if I'm so depressed with my weight, I do complete opposite of what I need to do to ACTUALLY LOOSE IT. The only thing I have been loosing lately is my mind and huge gaps of time. I'm so fucking miserable.

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you mean... whenever im really depressed about my weight i go and eat instead of working out or starving or doing whatever it takes to lose it.. so ur not alone it this.... i've hit kind of a low point in my weight loss right now and i weigh more then i have in God knows how long... its mainly because i keep binging and then im so disgusted and depressed that i eat some more.... but im determined to break out of this cycle and get back on track (im just still not really sure how).. anyhow keep in touch love, and take care!

    ReplyDelete