Monday, August 16, 2010

Just When I Thought HOPE Was Dead......

Something amazing happened to me:

Today I weighed in at 162.8. WHHHHAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!? HELLL YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

God, it's so amazing how easy it is to stay on track after you FINALLY get ahead with loosing some weight. My dad is in from FL and just 'surprised' me with Kung Pao Vegetables w/ rice and a spring roll. The sheer thought of that fried, saucy crap going in my mouth absolutely repulses me. I love it. :)

Hoping to hit 160.something tomorrow morning.

Zette, Ana Nas & Dot, thank you so much for all your kind words. Just when i thought I had nothing you guys gave me something, Love u ladies!

Well....hopefully I can keep this up....if so I'll be back and Blogging full force. WATCH OUT - Jamie's back in action! ;)

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny how that works? When you see the scale move or feel thinner, it's easier to say no to food.

    Yay! hope things are still going well!

    *kid you not, the word challenge was noms

    ReplyDelete