Just wanted to update you ladies........some major things turned around the past two days. Basically Nate decided to workout and not drink for 2 days and all the sudden started acting like he was superior.....BULLSHIT. You cannot top a professional w/ an ED. So (secretly) I am in major competition with him. I didn't eat anything but a salad, apple and banana yesterday and hit the gym for 45 minutes. This morning I got my ass up before work and hit the gym for 40 minutes. So far today I have had 1/2 cup 15 cottage cheese and 8oz of V8, plus coffee. I am estimating about 230 in total cals. I am working late at the office today (9 to 8...yuck) and then am hitting the gym for a second time when I get off. Even if I am dead tired, I am making my fat ass do a high incline walk on the treadmill. Any calories is better than no calories, right?
Well I live you bitches....catch ya tomorrow or the next day!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment