Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today....

...is going to be super busy at the office so I probably won't have time to periodically update my day. I might have time later to night if their is a computer open in the lab of my apartment building.....to be completely honest though I usually don't go down their anymore. I started my day with a Starbucks venti house coffee w soy and splenda. I have no idea how many calories........

To work I have a green apple, a cucumber, 1 cup romaine, some grapefruit, 2 bananas, shit ton of diet Sprite and diet Cherry Coke, spicy V8 and some red wine vinegar (for veggies). I don't plan on eating all this for lunch, lol, so everyone pick yourself up off the floor from the chair you fell off of and close your jaw that just hit your desk. I have noticed that when i have many options I eat less vs. me bringing 2 or 3 items to work and then it's like "well, this is all I have so I must eat everything." I am hoping to make it through the day with the lettuce and 1/3 cucumber. I am also very excited because today is the first day I try Almond Milk.

Well ladies starve well. Loves Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment