Wednesday, January 6, 2010
WOW
I have been gone along time. Basically I just got sick of reporting the same things...I'm fat, miserable and lazy. A couple days ago some things changed for me. First off I made a pack with my best friend Clementine (who also suffers from Ana/Mia) that we would go vegan. Besides one or two minor slips ups, we have both done very well since January 1st. However, my other very good friend who some of you might know as 'slowly fading' from her blog, has gone to treatment. This flipped a switch in my head. I decided to get fucking serious and loose as much weight as I can, for her. I am going to try to make a point to blog again. Hopefully I will finally have some positive weight loss to report. I have ballooned to 170 while I have been gone. I know, I know, WTF right? Chow ladies. Until tmarrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see you back! I to need to lose a lot so you are not alone. x
ReplyDelete