......is driving me up a fucking wall.....oh look he is calling me right now. Hold please.
Stupid Mother Fucker. (screams........)
I cannot wait until I am self-fulfilling n don't need 1 god damn mother fucker to help me with anything. May 21, 2009. May 21, 2009.......Please hurry up and get your ass here.
To update, I broke the fast last night w. 1 cup romaine, 1 tbsp couscous, 1 tbsp ranch. Whatever.
Haven't eaten shit today, have a dinner tnite....planning on eating 1/4 white onion and a cup of bean pods. If anyone has anything to say (which they will) I will tell them to politely SHUT THE FUCK UP. Please pass the salt. Thanks.
Anyone have any good ideas for grapefruit? I have a TON of fresh ones from my dad's tree and I mean for christ sake, one can only eat it raw for so long. Looking for maybe a low cal something......obviously. :)
Love You Bitches!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment