I have to say I have missed being a way for a week but I knew posting failures and me being sick and bloated and gassy was not going to keep me focused so I fleed momentarily. Glad to be back. And on that note.........
148.6!!!
Back on the right path. I will say though I was QUITE disapponited over this food poisoning. I mean come on: people usually loose weight when they get sick like that and I maintain/gain 5 pounds of gas? Go figure!! hahaha. Right???
Feels so good tho to see that number again. My girlfriend and I are shooting for 15lbs in 30 days. My start weight was 153. We end June first. I know myself, I am not a fool, there is no way I will be running miles everyday to burn two pounds every 24 hours. I told her YES we will always shoot high but lets not find the closest cliff edge if we dont. We have to loose at least ten and NO EXCUSES on that shit. Plain and simple: me and this girl are fat n lazy. But were the best of friends haha....prob for that reason.
Stared my DUI classes yesterday. Just so happens I found a center that is THE SHIT and they fudge half of my million IOP hours I have to do. SWEET. However, the counselor who registered me pretty much reset the thought in my head that I AM going to jail this time. SOUR. I was finally starting to let myself forget about that. Fuck. :(
Tonight I have to cook. HAVE TO. Last week I bought fresh mushrooms, cabbage, potatos and somethingIcantremember and I have left them sitting in the fridge totally untouched. Frig. If I cook it I will eat it. I dont even know why I grocery shop! It was so much easier when I lived alone. My friends would come over and always say "James.....i love your fridge. U have every condiment know to man yet nothing but diet coke and baby carrots in your fridge..Always plenty of room for BEER!!!!" haha. The good old days. Ahhh Ladies.....if you coulda seen that shit hole. But that shit hole was my CASTLE. No food, cal charts covering the kitchen walls and my "Talk Shit" Wall that everyone wrote on with Sharpie. To this day my friends still say I should move back there...haha.....yeah a 600sq ft one bedroom apt isnt for me anymore. (okay well it kinda is but the crack heads started bothering me........haha)
Well Ladies I'm off. I'd love to chat more, ive got oodles of nothings to talk about but work calls me name.
Loves!!

No comments:
Post a Comment