Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meh.....

Weight: Same. Damn.

Teeth: Hurt like fuck, you know what that means ladies.... :(

Saw my friend Jason last night. I love him. Seriously the shit. Had a good time and got home around eleven. Slept shitty. That sucked. What else is new.

I start AA today. YafuckingY. The Church is two miles from my home. It supposed to be pouring and low thirties. Pray I find a ride and dont have to walk. I'm not freezing my ass off. (How Ironinc...)

Def depressed today. Today's gunna suck. I don't think I will ever be happy. I feel so hopeless and lost. So alone. Like i have people around me but no ones there. But they are. Fuuuuuuuck. I wish I was dead.



3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww :( sorry you're having a crap day. Well at least we're having a crap day together *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry today is shitty. i hope it improves for you. good luck at AA&in finding a ride to it. oh boy. i just hope you have an awesome day tomorrow. hang in there, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all here for you. Your little disfunctional cyber family. That makes us all sound quite sad. Oops. But don't worry, things will look up. We'll all be thin and beautiful and we'll know we worked damn hard for it. -G

    ReplyDelete