So it never rained...I never made it to AA.......and I got a ride home in the sunshine..........
I stayed home and cooked and drank a bottle of wine. Smoked weed. Ate some cabbage. Was dead asleep by 9:30. Meh.
Yeah let's just say this first week of sobriety well......unsober. I'm not surprised and I highly doubt that you are either. Monday I swear......?? I don't even believe what comes out of my own mouth anymore.......
Weight is still 148.something. Ive hit a stand still. Or I am just still a fat lazy POS. I'll vote the latter.
Thanks for the nice comments from my three readers. You guys rock. :)
Today was busy at work. I'm in a pretty good mood. It's 60 out. I'm walking home today. I leave for the bus in 20 minutes and never arranged a ride home. Purposely. For Christ sake Jamie it's 1.4 miles. Stop being a LAZY BITCH. So I'm sure I'll be bitching and moaning all the way home but at least I'm doing it. It gets easier the more I do it right?
I'm so antsy-pantsy today. It's friday. I wanna have fuuuuuuuuunnnnn! I wanna throw on some skinny jeans, my hottest pumps and hit the town! I need a night out in the city with my crew. I seriously have like THE BEST group of friends. Ton of guys and gurls and were all crazy and drink a shit ton and always have a blast. No drama like EVER. It's unreal. I need a night with everyone. I wanna wake up pissed I scratched an Aldo pump (not really but you get me...).
SPEAKING OF ALDO OMG!!!!!!!! So two years ago I was down town with my ex and I saw this girl walking down the street in these ankle boot heels. I NEEDED those shoes. However, I have insanely large feet (size 11 YIKES) and it is impossible for me to find anything cute wo paying at least 100 for it. I go onto ALDO.com today and what do I see?
I stayed home and cooked and drank a bottle of wine. Smoked weed. Ate some cabbage. Was dead asleep by 9:30. Meh.
Yeah let's just say this first week of sobriety well......unsober. I'm not surprised and I highly doubt that you are either. Monday I swear......?? I don't even believe what comes out of my own mouth anymore.......
Weight is still 148.something. Ive hit a stand still. Or I am just still a fat lazy POS. I'll vote the latter.
Thanks for the nice comments from my three readers. You guys rock. :)
Today was busy at work. I'm in a pretty good mood. It's 60 out. I'm walking home today. I leave for the bus in 20 minutes and never arranged a ride home. Purposely. For Christ sake Jamie it's 1.4 miles. Stop being a LAZY BITCH. So I'm sure I'll be bitching and moaning all the way home but at least I'm doing it. It gets easier the more I do it right?
I'm so antsy-pantsy today. It's friday. I wanna have fuuuuuuuuunnnnn! I wanna throw on some skinny jeans, my hottest pumps and hit the town! I need a night out in the city with my crew. I seriously have like THE BEST group of friends. Ton of guys and gurls and were all crazy and drink a shit ton and always have a blast. No drama like EVER. It's unreal. I need a night with everyone. I wanna wake up pissed I scratched an Aldo pump (not really but you get me...).
SPEAKING OF ALDO OMG!!!!!!!! So two years ago I was down town with my ex and I saw this girl walking down the street in these ankle boot heels. I NEEDED those shoes. However, I have insanely large feet (size 11 YIKES) and it is impossible for me to find anything cute wo paying at least 100 for it. I go onto ALDO.com today and what do I see?
The same fucking shoe marked down from 140.00 to 40 dollars!!!! And i got 10 percent off for signing up on the email list. With shipping and taxes it was 43. CAN U BELIEVE THAT SHIT???? I'm so excited. Comments on the shoe will be appreciated! If you think it is ugly as sin that's okay too. haha. everyone has different tastes. I'll post a pic the day I rock them!!
Okay Ladies I'm off! Have a FEB weekend everyone and don't eat like cows!!!
Loves

Apparently my comment never went through on here... :(
ReplyDeleteWhich is why you say nobody mentioned liking the shoes! That had me puzzled.
I love them, I really do, but like I said on the next post, aldo shoes run small, I can't even fit in the store unless it's a shapeless boot or something. I'm normally a size 11. Anyways it's a shame. They are truly adorable shoes.
-G