Friday, March 27, 2009

Small Accomplishment

OK. So not freaking out so much as I was this morning. I'm still upset about my binge session last night but so far I have done pretty well today at work. Current amount of consumption:

1 Banana
1/2 Cup Granola w/ 1/2 cup milk
3 Cups of Coffee
1 Sugar Free Red Bull.

I know, I fucked up with the coffee and Red Bull. Well I fucked up with eating too but the coffee bothers me the most. It's 4:11 pm. If I can get to 11 pm w/o eating I'm golden. I have decided to do house work to burn extra calories and keep my hands occupied so i don't go home and eat. I'm hoping my sis or temp roomie are home because I FOR SURE won't binge if people are home. I NEVER binge when people are around.

I also decided to take a shower and straighten my hair tonight instead of in the morning. Another hour or occupation. Plus there is always heading downstairs to my computer lab to blog or email E.

OMG! I didn't even talk about Elizabeth yet or E or Liz or whatnot. Well I was cruizen the Red Bracelet Project site yesterday...Awesome site by the way......and they have a buddy page! I was like "fuckin sweet dude......." I can find someone to compete with and have to talk to about my ED and strive to loose 35 pounds. So I made a post with my age and email and within about 30 minutes I had an email from this girl Elizabeth who turns out to be one awesome chick. We have been emailing & texting our stats and ED what-not's to each other the past two days and it has been so helpful. I feel great knowing I have someone to turn to. She lives in Nebraska I figured out by Googling her area code..(I know STAKERESK) but I'm not a stalker, just curious. I wish i could find someone in my town to pal around with for thinspo. One can dream can't she?

I'm also super excited because I realized I have the PERFECT BLUE BRACELET at home. I can't wait to put it on. It's steller.

I wanted to post some of these articles I emailed E today but Yahoo is acting all fucked up and won't let me sign into my account. I'll try to get them up later. Hola back.

Think Thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment