Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SUCCESS!!

Okay so I finally had some success yesterday! I ate a banana, a small salad and 1 pc. of flat bread (about 2 by 2 inches) and had 4 cups of coffee plus my regular hot tea all day! I was FREAKING out too because after I got done doing my community service at the library I thought I would go home, take a shower and hit the sack to avoid eating. Well, my sister was hungry and insisted we go to Omega ( a 24 hour typical bfast lunch and dinner joint) and I was scared that the temptation to order my usual veggie omelet with HB's and toast would overcome me. But it didn't! I order the side salad with ranch on the side. The salad comes in a cereal bowl sized dish so it wasn't big like I thought it might be like at other places. I ate slowly and with my hands that way i could control how much dressing I used...about 2 to 3 tbsps. I know the dressing was terrible but I can't eat like a complete freak in front of my sister. She is always keeping a watchful eye on me. She already thinks I am acting foolish in my dieting...whatever!

CW: 160 .....yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment