Okay so yesterday was pretty good:
1 Protein Shake - 8oz
4 Cups of Coffee..... :(
1 pc a Pizza....double :( with a side of AP
1 1/2 cups steamed pea pods (no additions)
1 glass of wine
1 cup baby carrots
Shit...now it doesn't sound good anymore......I'm really upset about the pizza. My boss ordered a cheese pizza just for me because I am a vegetarian so how am I supposed to not eat any. I got myself into a bad jam though. Originally I had talked to my Ana buddy Anastasia for support and I had planned on just grabbing a couple squares n trashing them. WRONG. First off the pizza was NOT cut in squares......pie slices......wtf kind of pizza place cuts and x-large sausage pizza in pie slices....not that the sausage pizza was for me but still.....
So right them I was already caged into taking 1 piece that REALLY represented my original two pieces. Right when I'm about to hit my desk and have that pizza hit the trash, my bosses sister walks up and starts talking to me. I'm sure she wasn't but i got this feeling that she was looking at me weird with this piece of pizza...so what do I do? Start eating it. FUCK. I tried to purge but was unsuccessful. I notice I am unsuccessful when I eat something small and haven't eaten all day. I hate that.
Today so far:
1 Piece of Bread
1 Piece of Cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded Wheat
1/2 cup milk
3 Cups of coffee
I feel shitty already. I am trying to stay positive and think like "okay after a couple days of this it will become easier...." and I think it will. Today's day 3.....Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment