Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!

OMG! You guys! I have missed you all so much! Sorry if I confused any of you with my blog disappearing for a couple days....BUT I'M BACK AND NEVER BEEN HAPPIER!! I had to make some setting changes because the WORST POSSIBLE THING HAPPENED Saturday at 2 a.m......

MY SISTER FOUND MY FREAKING BLOG.............!@!@!@!@!@

She actually called me and woke me up to tell me. Can you imagine how I was freaking out? It was complete craziness. I know some of you out there have had this happen to you! Please share!

So basically I deleted it by like 2:15 a.m. Then today at work i was like.....'oh blog....how I miss you so.....' and decided to log onto Blogger just for 'old times sake' when i discovered I could restore my blog! I was like HOLLA! Changed some settings and did a couple Google searches to make sure sissy-poo couldn't find my blog again and tada!

I feel completely exhilarated. This blog is my freaking life and I love my community! Well I got to get ready to get home...(I'm blogging at work.....risky I know..lol) but I'll be typing away later!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment