Okay yeah I know. I love Lindsay Lohan. If there were pictures of me on this site or a written description of who I REALLY am you would be like "WTF......" But I can't help it. That skinny bitch is so hot and I wish people would just leave her the F alone. Let her party and restrict and be a Les if she wants. I feel like if I was in the public eye like she was we would have the same public profile. I mean Jesus Christ we both got two DUI's in our year of 21...........LOVE TO PARTY.....lol. I'm gunna buy her old and new cd's when I'm not so F-ing Broke. She rocks!
I hate how Blogger won't let you paste pictures in your blog space. Fucking BULLSHIT.
(Imagine a hot picture of Lindsay right here.......)
SO.......yesterday was Easter and OF COURSE my fat ass couldn't resist a home cooked Italian meal at G-ma Rose's house. Got there at 2:30 weighing in at 150 and left at 8:15 weighing in at 154. I thought MAYBE by some miracle I would wake up this morning and be back down to 150 since I puked up most of my meal but NO......NO NO NO FUCKING NO!!!!! 153 this morning. On top of everything I am feeling super depressed today because of my weight so what do i do when i get to work? Eat a god damn bar or chocolate (24 Carbs) a mini bag or pretzels (23 carbs) and 2 pretzels sticks with Country Crock butter. Oh and my dad brought me a 4 cheese Ravioli 'weight watchers' so I get to eat that also. We all know my fat ass can't resist. I'm trying to tell myself 'fuck it' until Wednesday because my dad leaves to go back to Florida then, but I still feel like a big worthless, Pathetic pile of shit. No will power. GOD I AM SUCH A FUCKING LOOSER. Or should I say gainer.......fucking fat ass. I wish i didn't live with my sister because then every time I wanted to eat I could just strip naked and sit in front of a mirror with the food I wanted. I saw that tip on a thinspo sight and I thought it was BRILLIANT. Hold on, I'm gunna try to find this awesome thinspo list I found one day to post it. Brb........
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment