On a god note the fasting isn't even a challenge anymore. Hunger pains are pretty much gone, I think my body is used to being hungry now. My office just ordered pizza's and I wasn't even tempted to snag that little corner piece that I love so much. Feeling accomplished. Also we have a new blogger in the community so everyone check her out and send her some support. She's from the UK and her stats converted are 5'2 and 106. you can view her page at:
http://fadingfanthom.blogspot.com
On a shitty note......woke up this morning and weighed 150 again... WHAT????????? The is the point of this fast anyway? I'm not even loosing a fricking pound. My first ten pounds I lost in 3 days binging and purging and now Eleanor is like afraid to go below 150 or something. (Eleanor is the name of my scale.....yes I know......crazyiness......) Any who... I think I am going to put her up in my closet as I backup scale and buy a digital. I don't really trust digital scales but obviosuly my step scale isn't doing me any justice either so i might as well give it a try. Who knows? Maybe I'll love it. Whatever shall I name it......
Today I have consumed:
1 cup of coffee......
Last night I went out with my sister and her friends when they got out of work and went to get drinks and apps. Well they got apps. I looked over the menu and wated to order the "Mound-O-Nachos" that appeared on the menu. I love Mexican food. I texted my ED buddy Anastasia. She kept me of track my telling me that I am better than the menu. True. Luckily last call for food orders were twenty minutes later. I did eat the pickle spear that came with my friends burger, but that was it. I wasn't freaking about it. I DID however drink 3 Soco diets w/lime and a shot a sauza w/salt & lime. OK...I'm sure most of you noticed if you are avid readers that i drink often, pretty much everyday. 3 mixed drinks and 1 shot usually gets me as drunk as the alcohol does is Listerine mouth wash. Nada. LET ME TELL YOU......try fasting for 31/2 days and then drink. I was DRUNK. It was awesome. I don't think my sister or her friends thought anything but in my head I was like "WEEEEEEEEEEEE..." all the way home. I even stumbled when I got outta the car. HILARIOUS! What I great time I had in my head. I need to do that more often. I was happy too cuz usually I get mad munchies when I get drunk but I got home and passed out. Woke up this morning like .....woah......8:25 a.m..............twenty minutes to get ready but still got to work on time. I swear, I'm like the 'get ready in a hurry' champion.
Well my agenda for this evening is chill. Just get a work out in. I don't want to get sick like yesterday so i think I am going to do a 25 Minute fast pace on the tread, 25 minute meduim pace on the bike and a 25 minute power walk on the treadmill. I don't lift weights at my home gym bc beef cakes are always using them and well....I'm weak so it's embarrasing...lol. I'll check in later.
PEACE!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment