Tuesday, April 21, 2009

11 1/2 hours in

The 3 day fast is still commencing....about 11 1/2 hours in and so far:

1 Cup of coffee - 30 cals
1 Cup Hot Tea - o cals

My stomach pains a feel will be abrew in the next 1 to 2 hours....I feel the bubbling right now. I took my vitamins and a laxative about 2 minutes ago I feel like the laxatives are not working. I haven't gone to the bathroom in like 2 days.......hmmm......

Weighed in at 150.......Ana was wrong........god damit. I am hoping this 3 day fast on top of my fast day yesterday (4 days total) will bring me to at least 147. If I work out hopefully 145. That would be awesome! I know once I hit the 140's I will feel so much better! I know it will gear to to do this extremely seriously. I want to be thin so bad. I just need more dedication.

Ugh...I totally feel disgusting this morning. I woke up at 9am when i am supposed to BE at work at 9am......so basically I jumped into clothes and brushed my hair as I flew out the door. No shower...yucky......definitely as soon as I get home.

I just had an urge to eat this tasty banana on my desk.....texted my buddies. Thanks Clementine!! You saved me!!!!


Okay so time has past by.......2:00 pm. 14 hours in an still a complete success! I'll keep you all posted!


I think I am going to create a new thinspo collage today. I'm sure it would help me some. I wish sometimes my sister was a Ana or Mia that way I could display my collages and thinspo all over the house. I have a mini one hanging in my collage that she knows about but they are all stars she likes, I couldn't put any of my super thin faves. Maybe I could hide it some where. Hmmm...

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment