Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disgusted.......

I'm fucking disgusted with myself. That's all I can say. Ate a shit ton of candy today and a weight watchers 3 cheese rigatoni. FUCK DAD. Stop giving me this shit. I can't blame him though. I need to have self control which i have obviously none. On my way to the bathroom again........

Added some pictures of myself to the Blog page. Enjoy seeing who my fat ass actually is. Check ou the drunk pic at the bottom. Actually they are all drunk pics........I love Vegas.

Well going to vomit now.

CW: 1,000.00 pounds.
Mood: Worthless

1 comment:

  1. I've been here a million times---too many to count. Just try to put a positive spin on it, view it as your fuel for the next few days to make you resist other temptations. By the way, thanks for reading my blog. : ) glad to know it's not just meaningless blabbing on my part.

    ReplyDelete