Well Hello There.
I've actually been busy at work this past week so sorry the tardiness with blogging. Tax deadline. You know how that goes. Don't feel left out though, my ED buddies have not really heard from me either. Getting back in contact today.
YUCK. Ever since my binge last week I've either been binging or eating normal. What a waste of all that hard work. Today I started over and so far not too bad:
3 Cups of Coffee
5 Baby Carrots
5 Pretzels Sticks
I know I know. Shame on me for the Pretzels. We both know how the coffee is a failure everyday. I'm pretty sure that it won't either so I have decided to let it go. I'm going to try not to eat for the rest of the night too. The hunger pains haven't been that bad either; I haven't had like any really. I'll update you tomorrow on how the rest of the night goes for eating.
I'm kinda worried about my ED buddy Anastasia. I haven't heard from her since like last Thursday which is kinda odd. No responses from the texts I sent her. I emailed her today too. I haven't checked to see if I got a response or not. I hope she's okay........just checked email and still nothing. We have only emailed and texted each other but if I don't hear from her this week maybe I'll give her a call. Hope she doesn't think I'm a stalker or anything, even though she's in NY and I'm in IL. lol.
Blahdy Blah.......I wonder what my weight is. My fat ass is probably back up to 160 after all that eating. Eh, how I yearn to be 120. But then I tell myself, "Okay fatty, if you want to be 120 then put the PB&J down." I have no will power. One a good note though the food in my house is dwindling down and I am NOT grocery shopping anymore. My sister will be the only thing that gets in the way of that. If the food is in the house I can't resist. If the food isn't there though I can't eat, especially because I have no way of driving to food. However....the shoppe. I must stay away from the shoppe. That little room of heaven gets me every time. Crap.
On a COMPLETELY different note, I am shocked at the break up of Lindsey and Sam. Poor Lindsey. Everyone is so mean to her. Sometimes I wonder though if she is like a looney toon in real life though. I just lover her. I know I don't know her but from afar, she seems wonderful. SO THIN and PRETTY. Skinny little bitch. I love it. Haha.
Well I'm gonna go, almost 5 and get to leave BORING WORK. Loves You Blog!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment