Tuesday, April 21, 2009

40 Hours....

Okay 40 hours in and the hunger pains commence......ehh..... I need to think of something to occupy my time when I get home. I usually have AA & NA meeting today that take up my evening until 10p.m. but I decided I'm not going to my first meeting just my second. I decided that I'm going to forge my NA meeting from now on. I just don't have the cash to be taking cabs everywhere. Luckily I can get a ride to AA from the group leader and my sister can pick me up. I used to have this cabbie that didn't charge me and just helped me out and gave me rides on Tuesdays but after last night I am not calling him anymore. I had a sneaking suspicion that he had different intentions. And he did. Old creepy Muslim weirdo. I mean DUDE your like 50 and I'm 22. Maybe they do that shit in your country but not in Lombard IL. Yuck!

I totally almost lost it over that banana I blogged about earlier. I just starred at it on my desk. "EAT ME." It called out. I couldn't even focus on my work. OVER A BANANA!! Really??? I had to tell myself? Luckily Clementine and I came to another saving mechanism. I'm taking it home and putting in in the freezer. My sister bakes a lot so maybe I can preserve it for one of her recipes or something. I can't throw food out. People are starving in the world who actually DON'T want to starve ya know? Someone help me get through tonight. Hot Tea isn't cutting it right now.

1 comment:

  1. hey found your blog (it makes sense if you read my comment on my blog)
    About your fast.. are you just going a long as you can ? Keep going and just think how good you will feel (and look!) if you just keep going one more day..hour minute! xxx

    ReplyDelete