Monday, April 20, 2009

OKAY I'M HUGE

GOD FUCKING DAMIT. I love the blogs I follow and I am realizing more and more how weak I am. I'm fucking 150. I can't take this weight. I can't take looking at myself in the mirror anymore. I want to be 118 so bad. Why can't I just stop eating?? My new buddies are so much inspiration for me. 3 day fast starting now. 11:52 p.m. I need to stop drinking when I'm sad, which is all the time. I have NO ONE except my online ED friends. I'm alone in this world otherwise. If someone out there is from IL please contact me. I have searched online and can't find anyone. I KNOW there is someone of there. I live in a 16 story apartment. Someone in this building has to be an ana or mia.....I wish I could find them. I have been keeping an eye out for bracelets and haven't seen one. I think I'm going to crack.

I will see bones
I will be thin
I will not eat
I will die to be thin if I have to.
I will......just..... cry..........

5 comments:

  1. I think one of the girls on my blog is from IL. Toxic- actually im pretty sure she is. She's going to school out there somewhere. I don't know exactly where but maybe you could get in touch with her somehow. she's really sweet and i've known her through a forum for a few years now. You can get down from 150. That's almost exactly where i'm at too.. we should be accountable to each other. I need to get down to 145 at the most by mid may for my doc appt. and thats not even like an optional thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morped invite me to your blog! I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i don't have my own personal one.. its just ana/mia chronicles :) I can invite you to be an author on that one tho if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be great! I would love to talk to this girl from IL too! Lemme know. You can email me thinkthin46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I just sent you the invite. Feel free to post on there asking her.. i'll see if I can catch her on facebook or something too.

    ReplyDelete