I have to say creating this blog was one of the best things I ever did. I used to journal a lot but not anymore due to 'evidence' reasons. I feel back and centered. Thanks Blogger. You Rock.
Today has been another successful one so far. I kinda fucked up because I just ate HALF a girl scout cookie and then looked at the box and realized that fucker had 90 calories. Jesus Mary and Joseph that's ridiculous..... So is what I just said....lol
I feel bad today for my ED buddies. Both fucked up on intake today cuz of stress and they are so down. :( One just ate....I don't even know what.....and the other dived into a bag of mini Cadbury Eggs because she missed her train to work and was going to be late. I wish we all lived in the same state. I'm sure we'd make good friends. I wish i had an ED buddy out here like I did in High School.... We never stated we had ED's out loud but we did and we knew it. It was great having someone to compete with all the time. She turned out to be a back stabbing bitch but i still miss the 'essence' of her and my friendship. Maybe there is an Illinois Ed web page. Maybe I could find a friend! I'm on a mission!
Laters!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment