69 Hours into the fast and doing great! All I had today was:
1 Cup of Coffee
7 Vitamins
2 Laxatives
8oz of V8.
I wasn't going to drink the V8 but I went do the gym and did a 45 minute fast paced stint on the eliptical and almost passed out. I ended up sintting on the floor, walls spinning and a splitting migraine came on. I didn't want to make a scene so I left. I felt guilty because the machine said I only only burned a little over 300 cals.......kind of pathetic. I'm still going to try to get a mini workout in the morning, if not definitely when I get home. I hope I weigh in at 148 tomarrow!
As for my list I got everything done! I just have to do my nails after I get off the computer! I haven't accomplished a "TO DO" list or a fast in a long time...kinda proud of myself.
I'm watching Man Vs. Food on TV.......it's almost like because I can't eat I try to involve myself with food any other way I can.....somewhat comical to me.
Well everyone I'll keep you posted how the next 24 hours go! If all goes well, which I know it will I might upgrade to a 7 day!
Jamie
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment