Hello all....still fat as hell today. Sat around at work and thought long and hard about this weight thing. Obviously what I'm doing isn't working, I can't beat this 150 shit. Here's what I decided:
In terms of eating:
Fasting is great but I am not having the best faith in it right now since I fasted for 5 fucking days last week and lost not even a half a pound. I am going to stay on the 'don't eat' train but I decided that when I fast it always leads to a huge binge or days of binging. If I eat VERY meagerly each day (not over 300 cals) and suffice my hunger pains it won't be so difficult. Plus it will keep my metabolism up a little bit. I also decided that I need to STOP drinking so much damn coffee. There is not way in hell I will drink it black or completely give it up so it I treat myself every morning to my 1 cup and them immediately switch to hot tea, that will help with my calorie intake.
Another HUGE thing is I need to stop getting so wasted every night. I can't workout when I'm drunk. I consume a million calories from drinking because I have the tolerance of a alcoholic (which i probably am anyway) and I always end up binge eating by the end of the night cuz i get crazy drunkin munchies. I mean, ok, I'm not going to GIVE UP drinking, but at least cut back alot. For christ sake I have a handle of Southern Comfort hiding in my closet......what does that say?
As For Exercise:
When i think of exercise I think of me, barely being able to breathe, sweating balls of sweat. Every time I get that imagine in my head it makes me not want to work out, even though I know the potential results. Then I thought today...."You don't have to physically kill yourself just to loose calories." YES, working out REALLY HARD will show my faster results, but at least if I can get some exercise in everyday I will at least see some weight come off my fat ass vs getting wasted watching recordings from my DVR and so forth......
Today so far:
1 Cup of Coffee
1 Apple
I plan to do 20 minutes on elliptical, followed by 20 minutes of biking, followed by a 20 minute power walk. 1 hour of exercise and not so bad. I might shorten 1 by ten minutes to do some weight lifting.....just depends if the Beefcakes are hogging the machines or not...
Then I am going to take a nice relaxing bath and stare at my fat stomach.
So LADIES......how does my plan sound? I think it might work for me.....
My throat hurts....caught some sort of germ by my friends this past weekend. Really puts a damper of purging. Not that it stops me...just makes it more unpleasant. Ho Hum as I drink my hot tea.....
Speaking of my friend.....I am running into the same ordeal as last week. Going by her house again this weekend......crap. I was thinking that if MAYBE I packed a food care package I will have healthy eating success; I know I have a bag of baby carrot and some green apples in the fridge that need to be eaten, oh and my bananas. YES, that's what I'm going to do. I feel a little better.....
Well I'm off. Maybe I'll report back after my work out just so you all know I actually worked out instead of sitting around getting wasted.
Loves You All! Send me some support, I need it!!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blahdy
ReplyDelete