Thursday, March 26, 2009

Work is sooo Boring...

Okay well I fancied this thing up. Found some nice pictures of some of my favorite skinny bitches. I'm really stone age as far as technology goes so I'm pretty damn proud of myself. Even included a video real.... fancy pants.

Well I can proudly say I only ate 3 of the smiley face pretzels...or 5.....SHIT I need to keep track of these things........where's my notebook............

Then I broke down and ate a small salad with cucumbers, ranch and some shredded cheese. I was so hungry........hopefully after a couple of days I will be able to starve for a whole day like I used to in high school. That would be grand.

GOD work is so boring. Only 1:33. With no work to do the time passes sooooo ssslllloooowww. It's killer. I brought a book with me that my dad bought me for Christmas two years ago, at my request. "Fast Food Nation" is the name. Just another aspect of my personal brain washing technique. I'm already a vegetarian but I am hoping to find some NEW INSITE from this book. Some thinspo perhaps. One more reason not to eat a french fry or a choclate shake......mmmm.

FUCK I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment