Thursday, July 15, 2010

Down four pounds....

...since Tuesday. You wouldn't even BELIEVE what the most recent binge did to my body. That's why I'm not posting weight until I'm back at my normal start weight. I'm hoping to be back there on Monday. Must be careful with food and booze this weekend. I have a all day event and my girlfriend's house. It starts around noon; we are all swimming and grilling during the day and then when the sunsets there will be night swimming and a bonfire. I can't wait to see all my firends and have fun but obviosuly I am not excited about the suit or the food aspect. My friends will not let me sit around in clothes all day (I tried last time and they pulled my ass in the pool) so I'll have to sludge around in my black suit. Yuck. It will definetly reinforce me not wanting to eat though because I will be watching my fat thighs and ass all day walking around. No one wants to see a fat chic in a suit stuff her face. And I will not subject my friends to that either.

Well maybe I'll check in tmarrow. If not, see ya Monday and have a great weekend.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment