I'm lost and can't be found. The darkness can't close in anymore. I am scared. I am alone. I am FAT.
At one point in time I thought this blog would really help me out and keep my on track and make friends who shared the same issues with their weight. WELL, now looking back, that thought is positively laughable. Haha.
It's 4:15 pm and I've eaten:
B: 2 Bronikaids, 2 Laxatives, 3 cups of coffee.
L: Nothing
Dinner: Will be 7 green beans, 1/2 cup potatos and 3 bites of chicken.
I don't really know what I am going to do. I'm torn between leaving this blog until I can actually say I've lost some weight or just keep on keeping on. hmmm?
I'm going to try and not post until I get down to 160. See you in 4 years.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yikes. i couldn't do that. all these blogs are the reason i can lose weight. you must be much stronger than i am. &i don't use anybody i know for reverse thinspo. cause even if you're big you're getting smaller&that's great. hang in there, lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette