I am the ugliest thing I have seen in a long time. Frizzy hair. Cracked finger nails. FAT everywhere. Pale skin. Scarred up body.
I'm always going to be fat. I'm always going to be alone. No one really sees me, loves me, cares about me.
Sometimes I feel like finding a hook up for acid. Not drugs, actual flesh melting chemicals. I then would like to lock myself into a closet, stare my eyes right into the opeing of the container, then flips my head back and pour. Maybe then I would feel better.
Even in this blog world, this "Family" no one gives a shit. Fuck all of you.
Peace.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I swore to myself I'd never post on here again, but hearing you talk like that Jamie breaks my heart. I CARE! I give a shit! I know you don't really have time to write but that's ok. The reason I don't go on here or comment is because it's horribly triggering for me, especially since now I'm going into recovery for the second time. But I want you to know that there is someone out there that cares. You may feel alone, but really you aren't. I'm thinking about you and hoping you'll find that ray of sunshine that you need to give you the strength to keep on going.
ReplyDeleteLove you girl! Please don't give up just yet, because there's someone out there that cares.
L
I hate that you feel that way.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say right now, honestly, part of me is offended & the other part is beyond frustrated because I have no idea how to get through to you.
You tell me, what can I do to help?