Wednesday, June 30, 2010

168.0

Went out last night with Nate. Binge drank. Ate a burger & some fries. Woke up 3.6 pounds lighter......my body confuses the fuck outta me. Ugh.

Ate like crap today due to hangover and well, let's not just blame the hangover. I fucking suck. Scared to death of tmarrows weigh in. Shooting for 167....haha yeah right. FUCK.

Just popped four laxies. Hoping for a MIRACLE. I need to stay focused. I fucked up Monday and Today. No more screw ups until Monday. I am possibly going camping this weekend with a bunch of friends for the fourth. I plan on eating bronkaids like skittles and basically just drinking my ass off. Yes, on a usual day booze is a screw up. BUT I have noticed that when I do nothing but pop diet pills and laxies and drink a bunch of liquor I loose weight. i am guessing dehydration + no food = weight loss? Hey, whatever works right. My ultimate goal is to be 164.0 by Monday. I think I might fall over if that happens. MUST STAY FOCUSED. MUST STAY FOCUSED. Too bad I can't take laxies over the weekend though....there is no way in hell Ima be running into the woods or half a mile to the john down the road because I am going to shit myself. I figure I'll laxie binge Sunday night before bed and be rid of it all by morning.

Detonating plan is 5,4,3,2..............

No comments:

Post a Comment