Well yesterday was a success, kinda.
Made a fabulous dinner for me and Nate and piled most of it on is plate and just a few bites of this and that for me. He noticed and commented but whatever to that. We ended up doing TONS of housework, rearranging, building of shelves and all kinds of crap. I sweated like a pig the entire time. 3 hours of constant movement. I wonder how many calories I burned? Def more than the 30 minute BS I would have done on the eliptical. At least I hope. At about 12:30am my mind was racing on food. For the past month I have B/P'ed a sandwich every night after Nate falls asleep. I layed in bed dreaming of the stupid sandwich. I knew if I ate it I would screw my weigh in for this morning. Well, 2 am rolled around and I got up and made the GD sandwich. Afterwards I cursed myself up and down a million times. I almost came to tears. I got the urge to start exercising but I knew I would wake Nate up and I can't let him catch me being crazy like that. Damn.
So I weighed in this morning...... 168.6. I was shocked! Lower than my goal weight AND I ate that devil sandwich. Fucking awesome.
So far today I have had some (ok, way too much) coffee, 1 banana and two hard boiled egg whites = 284 cals. So far so good.
I will admit though I have a hella headache right now and keep thinking about my pickle I brought to work. I want to save the cals though because Nate's kiddos are over tonight and I am going to have to eat with them. Macaroni with ground beef in it!!!! I know Nate is going to give me crap about not eating it but i just CAN'T. Why can't he realize how many calories that shit has? I'm eating brussel sprouts. :)
Well Ladies have a great day/night depending on where you live, lol. Tomorrows weight in goal for me is 167.6. Lets see if I can shead a whole pound!! Cross your fingers for me, but only once ;).
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment