I haven't budged from 168 since Sunday. It's my own fault though. I have not been starving enough. Plus those late night sandwiches are still the god daaaaaamn monkey on my back. I wish I was still on my Seroquel so I could just SLEEP ALREADY, instead of waiting until Nate falls asleep so I can tip toe my fat ass into the kitchen from some turkeycheesemayomustardlettuce of wheat. Fuck.
Also, Nate started working out again yesterday and I just keep using the fact that I'm going to be waitressing soon again as an excuse to not work out. (???) My logic is that once I start waitressing again I will be moving around so much more 5 days a week that I will magically shed 100 pound and be gorgeous again. I know, I know. I'm delusional.
My debt is killing me. I'm so depressed about it today. I'm just going to go home and get wasted. Well secretly wasted. Kids are by tonight and I have to make futha fuckin pastaw/saucegarlicbreadandmeatballs. Still thinking about how I'm going to dodge that bullet.
UUUUUghhhh. Hope you all are doing much better than me. Loves.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hate that things are tough right now - hope it gets better soon
ReplyDeleteI feel you on the debt, my husband and I are drowining in it - it's a horrible feeling like we're chipping away at an iceberg & it's not going away any time soon, it's quite the stress to carry everyday, I'm sorry you're dealing with it too