Well I'm back. Last week sucked balls. Nate called another 'break.' Awesome. I'm so sick and tired of this crap. And I managed to get fatter as well. SWEEEEEEET.
Nothing more to say today. Gunna spend my boring day at work filling out applications, catching up on reading blogs and reading my new book "Hungry." Ugh.
Goals today: Stay at 300 cals all day.
Bfast: 4 egg whites with 1 piece of cheese & coffee = 163 cals
Snack (?): Carrots = 50 cals
Dinner: 3 cups steamed broccoli florets: 60 cals
Total: 273 cals
After work I am going to drop off applications at local restaurants. I really need to get on this second job search. I have already had my car for like 2 weeks and haven't done shit. Goal today: 6 applications. I already have 3 filled out already, but I do have to drop them off. If I can find more online applications to restaurants in the area where I am venturing, its up to 9. This will also keep my away from my apartment where the FRIDGE lives.
After that I am thinking a load of laundry, emptying the dishwasher and vacuuming the house. IF I complete my TO-DO list, then I can eat my dinner.
Lets hope it works.....yeah I know. Stop laughing.
<3
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck!! hope you find something!
ReplyDelete