Thursday, June 10, 2010

166.8

That's right. 1.8 pounds down from yesterday. :)

I def believe bringing my scale back into my life was the best decision I've made in months. Yesterday night went fucking amazing. Well we picked up the kids and one of their friends and Nate ended up going and buying to large cheese pizzas. Worse than the mac n cheese but I didn't eat one slice! Not one nip of cheese, one crunch of crust. Pizza is like crack to me, I can't resist it. But I FUCKING DID. :) Ended up eating some cabbage and carrots.

So far today I have had:

2/3 cup coffee w/ milk - 100 cals
Two pickle slices - 5 cals
8oz V8 Lite - 35 cals

Total: 140

I will admit I'm starving though. I hope I can hold out until Dinner time. Steamed cabbage and carrots and a turkey patty. I will half to calculate it while I'm cooking. Probably 200 cals. Hmmm.....

Well starve well ladies.

1 comment:

  1. i do miss school all the time because of it !
    its just too much to handle .

    ReplyDelete