Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blabbady blab blab

Well, I feel completely different today then I have the past two days. I think I have finally caught up on sleep. I feeeeel good. Well,good for feeling crappy emotionally, lol. Yesterday's fast went superb. Totally did it. I did sneak in a tbsp of PB before I went to bed because I was afraid of sleep snacking.....yes i do this occasionally, I think the Seroquel has something to do with it.....and yeah,OK, I was starving. I know that is like 180 cals...I shoulda had a carrot of something but PB always cuts my cravings insanely. Whatever, I didn't let it bother me. Woke up this morning DEF lighter on the scale. I decided though I am not going to unveil my weight until I hit 145 because I am sure all you ladies are sick of my 150 to 160 roller coaster. I know I am. I had a fantastic revelation yesterday:

I was thinking about buying sugar free candy or something to suck on to help with my food cravings in my fast this next week. I thought 'sugar free mints - perfect, no cals.' Boy was I wrong. I went to Target to discover that even a sugar free mint still has 10 cals.....wtf. Then it came to me: sugar free coughs drops. They have so many benefits!

1. They are only 5 cals a piece...still kinda crappy but the best out there.
2. They come in a bunch of different favors
3. Generic kinds are only 97 cents a bag for 25 drops
4. They sooth the throat - this can be good for Mia's or in my case, because I am still sick (since my new rule in no more puking I an using the 'sick' pro)
5. Cough drops in excess have a laxative effect

I never realized the many wonderful things about these great little drops. I bought I blackberry kinda and they are great! I think I'm hooked!

On a different note I am feeling good but bad about something that transpired today for a weekend plan. My mom called me today and told me she was off this weekend and wanted to spend time. Ok, that's fine. Then she laid out the LOOOONNNNGGG list of house work that she needs done. In other words, she wants to 'spend time' with me to push me into doing her BS around her house. **sigh** I tried to get out of it. Yes, I want to see my mom. No, I don't want to spend my weekend cleaning her house. See, my sis was going out of town this weekend and I was super pumped to have the place to myself for 3 whole days - she leaves Friday morning and my boss gave my Friday morning off due to the holiday so I was even more pumped. Plus I am fasting and I'm sick so I wanted to just mope around like I love to do. But then my mom started on how her back hurts and she has no help around the house anymore and I should want to help her because I am her daughter and blah blah, guilt trip, guilt trip. And it worked. Fuck. I know I need to help her, she helps me so much financially since I got myself into all this legal trouble. So we worked something out. Friday she has a wedding and can't really do much around the house with me anyways. So Thursday night and all day Friday I have to myself. Saturday morning she is going to pick me up around 9ish. All day Saturday and Sunday we will do work around her house and Sunday night she will bring me home. Okay fine. HOWEVER, there is part two of my worries:

Even though I am lazy and don't want to do the work, she is having me power wash the two decks and the drive way that way we can stain the decks and seal coat the driveway with blacktop. Crappy jobs but awesome exercise. Long exercise too. And in the sun so I will sweat my ass off. BUT, my mom like to stuff my face. A lot. And she always has all my trigger foods in the house: cheese sandwiches, mac n cheese, chips and salsa, pop-tarts..etc. Crap. I know I might have to eat a little bit because all the work will totally wear me out but I am sooo worried that my hunger will take over and I will end up binging or eating normally and all this work will be wasted. I just have to think positive and keep my waistline in mind. It's only like 36 hours. I just need to focus. Send some strength ladies! I'll need it!

I hope every0ne else is doing well today! Have a THIN Day!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment