Well, last night I fell off the wagon. Drank a bottle of red wine and listened to tunes. Also sent pictures of my pierced nipples to my friends......god the things I regret in the morning....lol. I got good feed back though. :)
I am slightly worried though....I woke up in my sister's bed in my clothes.......hmmm.....I know she came home last night because there was evidence of it around the house.......but i don;t really remember talking to her or anything. Did I talk to her while I was black out drunk? Did I pass out before she got home? I have no clue. I sent her a text this morning wishing her a happy b-day and such and told her to have fun weekend and got no response back........crap. My thinking is she came home and saw I was wasted and she is pissed. I went through my phone and checked around the house and everything seemed in order.......oh well I guess she is gone until Tuesday so I'm sure whatever she might be mad about will fade off by then. I just hate it when I do that.
I did also notice a huge fuck up though from last night. I fucking ate food in my drunken state. DAMNIT. I must have been thinking though because I ate a can of green beans last night when I was drunk. 70 cals. Usually when I am wasted I eat like sandwiches and peanut butter and everything I can get my hands on. In my black out drunken state I had choose to ate a can of green beans......I must say for fucking up my fast I made a superb choice. Hooray for me! And, I woke I 2 pounds lighter this morning. So i guess everything is ok? Sweet. Except for the fact that my miner munch last night has left me with hunger pains today.....damn. Serves me right though.
Well I'm back on the wagon today and back on the fast. Wish me luck loves! I have a friend coming by tonight....!!!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha I love that you ate a can of green beans! Nothing like subconscious restrictions! That sucks that your sister might be mad at you, but I'm sure things will be ok. Good luck with the fast! I miss talking to you!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Kitty