Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sleep Walking

So today sleep walking is my biggest problem outside my weight. The past month or so I have woken up to some really weird shit around my apartment and no clue how it has happened. Last night, I was awoken at about 1 am when my sister got home from work to find our whole linen closet strewn around the house and a pair of my pants in the toilet. Of course, my sister wanted an explanation and I just stared at her dumb founded. WTF. My sister (i guess understandably) is really irritated with me right now. Every time something like this happens she thinks it happened because I was drunk or fucked up. But that's not the case at all!! The only explanation I can come up with is that I am having some weird side effect from my medication. But even that kinds doesn't make sense because I have been taking it since February and never had a problem like that. Another thing I was thinking is that I used to sleep walk all the time when I was little so maybe it is re-surfacing again? A sub-conscious response to.....something in my emotional life??? I have not the slightest clue. I can't wait to go see my psych in a couple weeks. Until then I don't know how I am going to explain myself to my sister and roommate. GOD it's just sooo embarrassing!!

2 comments: