On cup of coffee number 5...here we go.
So far since Friday's blog my eating has been absolutely fantastic. I ate zilch after work that day and didn't even munch on one fry at the bar.
*** For those who don't know, I do accounting full time M-F and then I work a second job at a sports bar and grill about 35 hours a week, usually nights.
Anywho - Saturday I had the whole day off and was very anxious that since I would be home alone I would have a major binge. I can't even remember the last time I binged, which I am so happy about, and I didn't want to get back in the binge cycle again. Once I binge, I binge multiple times a week for weeks. I woke up Saturday and stayed as busy as possible with housework, laundry and errands. I also worked out at the gym for two hours which was awesome. I happened to be watching Access Hollywood on the treadmill while I was listening to Ghetto jams on my iPod and seeing all those skinny girls while power walking really geared me up. I actually started running as fast as I could. I only last 6 minutes before I got the stabbing pain in my side, but fuck I was proud. I absolutely HATE running. Until then. Now I think i might try to squeeze in like a 10 minute run into every workout. Fast and effective way to burn more calories. So after all catch up stuff was done I laid around and watched TV for like 6 hours. I stared getting hungry and the 'binge beast' was creeping up fast. I was craving farfalle and red sauce with a pound of shaved ramano cheese. I stood in the kitchen for about 30 minutes opening and closing all the cabinets and fridge door. The phrase 'fuck me' came across my mind several times. As I stood there I mentally disected my desire for the pasta. Ok, yes I'm hungry...like with actual growlings of the stomach. However, how do I destroy my 2 hour workout with a pot of carbs? (YES a pot. There is no such thing as 1 serving of pasta with me.) I then figured out that my real desire was for the red sauce. I really wanted red sauce and I guess since pasta is traditionally what you put with I think that is where my mind said: CRAVE PASTA, when actually it is: EAT RED SAUCE. So what I did was find something healthy I could put sauce on. The winner: steamed broccoli. 1 cup broccolli and 1/2 cup sauce. It was delish and only about 80 cals. I finished the rest of my evening food free and spent some time with a good friend of mine. :)
Yesterday........another awesome day. Worked in the morning from 10 to 5, had nothing but coffee at work. Came home and just sat around with my sister. It was weird because I didn't even think of food. Went and played pool with 2 friends and watched the end of the Bears game. Went home and made a lettuce wrap: spinch tortilla, shredded cheese, ranch, lettuce and cottage cheese. I know it was bad to eat it at 11:30 at night, but since it's all I ate all day I was ok with it. Still sucks to think the thing was probably like 300 cals! Damn.
Today, like I stated previously, on coffee #5. It's 1:15 pm and I'm starting to get a massive migraine. Too much coffee and no food migraine I wonder? I keep thinking about the loaf of bread and PB my collegue has in the kitchen. UGH. Why is it that I always get the worst cravings at the office? So freakin weird. If I could just get through the next 3 hours and 15 minutes I'll be prime bc I have CS from 5:15 to 9. I purposely didn't bring lunch to work today bc I'm trying to fast, but then I remembered I still have my oatmeal and protein shakes in the cabinet. FML. I'm going to drink on of my diet sodas. Hopefully that helps.
This week is jam packed again as usual so i am hoping that my fasting works with it. The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday: Work 9 to 5, DUI class from 7 to 9.
Wednesday: Work 9 to 5, Work 5:30 to 1am
Thursday: Work 9 to 5, Work 5:30 to 1am
Friday: FUCK ME A FAMILY PARTY.
Saturday: Housework - laundry - gym, Work 5 to 1am
Sunday: Work 2:30 to Mindnight
So I am staying pretty busy working most of the week. There are minor breaks where eating can commence, but i guess at the same time I really could eat at any given second during the day if I wanted to. As for the family party: it's my cousin's 5th b-day and she wants a 'camping' theme. So it's a cookout with a bonfire and smores and tents and the whole 9. Cookouts are always better than dinners for me because most of the items are or consist of meat. Awesome. I also have in my favor that my guy friend Adam who I haven't seen in ages is going to be there (the original reason for the 'bootcamp' post). There is no way that I am going to be stuffing my face in front of him, especially with as heavy as I am already. I need to find a very camoflauge, black, make me look 100 pounds, outfit by then. The downfall of this party though is booze and weed. All the cousins and friends that will be there are big time smokers, which I am as well depending on the timing of my drug tests for court. Right now I can smoke weed for the next 2 months. CRAP. Even if my aunt K's potato salad is the only thing I can eat, if I smoke weed I will eat like an entire plate of it. Ugh...... and all the calories from booze!! I will need to be super strong and focused Friday. If I try to stick by my friend Adam, I think his presence will keep me on track. GIRLS HELP! Any suggestions as to how to stay focused and not end up embarrasing myself from glutonous habits?
Well, I suppose I'm off now. Excuse my insane length of type today...must be the java.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment