Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Know I've Been MIA

Still feeling the same ways as I last posted.....why post if I have nothing accomplished to report?

Today I start "JK Bootcamp". Basically 15 pounds in 18 days. I am going to see my guy friend who just got outta jail on Sept. 18th and I don;t want him to see how disgusting I have become. My mom's b-day was this weekend (oh yea.....we made amens when she saw me at her surprise b-day party. Apparently she thought I was never going to speak to her again......she cried and apologized.....who can say no to their mom like that?) and I was SHOCKED, I mean like outta the water SHOCKED, at how fat and terrible I looked on these pictures. I mean I know I am fluffier than I am usually, but FUCK ME, I looked over two hundred pounds. My face and legs and everything looked fat and bloated. I couldn't believe it. And you know what they say....a picture never lies....

So my new plan, for the millionth and one time:

- 2 Hours of physical activity a day, at least one on days I pull doubles and don' get home until 1 am.
- Nothing over 500 cals a day
- No cheese. (HOLY SHIT THAT'S ROUGH FOR ME)
- Only 1 serving of carbs a day
- Stop chugging milk when I'm thirsty. WATER WATER WATER
- STOP DRINKING LIKE FOR REAL

I'm guna try to leave it at that because I usually suck at my goal lists anyways. Starve well ladies and pray to Ana for me. I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this! I know you can. It's good to have u back and I'm super exited about joining this bootcamp thingy with you. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete