Well spring is upon us and I am back AGAIN trying to get down to skin and bones. With tax season over I should be able to actually post more as well. I started on 4/8/2010 at 176. Today I weighed in at 171. I am hoping to be 169.8 for tomorrow mornings weigh in. So far today I have consumed:
4 Glasses of Lemon Detox Drink = 0
1 Lifesaver Mint = 15?
2 Giant Kosher pickles = 40
2 Almond = 5
Total: 60 cals.
WOW. Thats pretty awesome for me. I decided two days ago to cut coffee from my diet because it makes me bloated, hungry and has too many calorie that are unneccesary. I mean coffee itself is like no calories but I just can't make the switch to black; I need my cream dammit. So far so good. I almost caved today at like noon but warmed glass of lemon detox drink and made due. So far so good. I am terrified of going home though because I am so hungry and I am totally out of frozen veggies. I have some fresh carrots and broccoli so I'll probably just boil that with a dash of salt. Hopefully. XXX
On an awesome note, today is the first day it has been nice enough for me to start my walks home from work again. Adios Winter - glad to see you go. I clocked it in a car and the walk is about a 1 1/4 mile. Thats about 384 cals say my calculator. hmmmm. That seems kinda high though. Whatever. Then from their I'll do 15 minutes on the eliptical: 132. Then weights: 62. Grand Total: 578. Now if only my fat ass can keep on the regimine I should be loosing weight no problem.
PRAY FOR ME TO MAKE MY GOAL TMARROW~~!!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment