skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thin Frustrations
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
BMI
So I just calculated my BMI for the first time and now I'd love to go slit my wrists.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd rather fly alone
I'm 24. I've lived a pretty disturbed life and choose to share it complete strangers, who I love dearly. Welcome.
Pounds To Perfection
SW: 175 - 7/26/2010
170 [X] ?????
165 [X] 8/13/2010
160 [X] 9/2/2010
155 [X] 3/29/2011
150 [X] 4/15/2011
145 []
140 []
135 []
130 []
125 []
120 []
118 [] GW!!!!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(22)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(44)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
▼
April
(10)
BMI
Feeling sick
Sometimes I Just Want To Scream
Crap....
Check This My Peeps!
Oh My Jesus, What the Hell
Urghhh......
YAY!! And YAY Again
Trying to start over
I'm Alive, not that you or I really care.....
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(106)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment