Thursday, April 15, 2010

YAY!! And YAY Again

So last night went great. Well kinda. But this morning was amazing.

So last night I walked home from work. Went straight to the gym and did weights for twenty minutes. I didn't do all the arm exercises I wanted because I decided that it was better to not strain my arms that way I have no excuses when i go to the gym today. Then something crazy happened. I ran. Like RAN. On the treadmill. For a whole ten minutes. Now I'm sure to some of you that seems like nothing to get excited about, but for me to be able to do that was sheer magic to me. I haven't ran since high school. It was awesome. Then I did a 10 minutes cool down and went up stairs to weigh in: 170.2. Okay so pretty good; I lost .8 since morning. All I needed was to loose .4 by morning (today) and I will have reached my goal.

Then I messed up. I had a two hour convo with my ex boyfriend Nate (He just dumped me on Monday) and the conversation was calm and we talked some things out but I poured a glass of whiskey anyhow. Ended up drinking 1/4 a bottle while we were on the phone. Then proceeded to eat a lettuce wrap. FUCK. I woke up this morning terrified. I went back and forth and I sat on my bedroom floor and stared at the scale. "DO IT YOU FATASS. YOU NEED TO SEE HOW BAD YOU FUCKED UP YOUR BODY." I weighed: 171. I wanted to cry so bad. I put the scale away and got into the shower. When I got out I kept trying to convince myself that the scale HAD to be wrong, even though I knew it was the whiskey and wrap that did it. SO this time I was completely naked and stood on the scale: 169.7. WHAT??? .1 lower than my goal??? NO WAY? I moved the scale: 169.7. I moved it again: 169.7. I took it into the kitchen (maybe that floor is more level?): 169.7. I took it out on my cement balcony: 169.7

169 point fucking 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!!

Screw you pajamas.

I cant beleive it. I mean obviously I purged all the booze and wrap last night after I consumed it but I didn't think by any way possible I made my goal today. Frickin awesome. Reward: 1/2 cup of coffee this morning. :)

So my plan today is I brought fresh veggies to work and that's all I plan to eat until I get home where I have 1 cob of corn waiting for dinner. Same workout to commence as well. My goal for tmarrow mornings weigh in is 168.9.


Wish me luck ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. good luck & booze is the enemy, isn't it?

    well that & ex boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. so which blog is the blog you keep up with regularly? You should email me. Lund3on@yahoo.com What are your Body Stats? Can I ask how old you are? You're pretty. I like your tats.

    ReplyDelete