Hello darlings.
Well I might as well just fess up and say it: 150fat.2.
Wait to go chubbers McGee......totally b/ped the last two days. Ugh. However, I am trying to be positive and refocus. I plan on maybe spending some time with a friend tonight so that should keep me from eating for a few hours and my mom will be working so I wont be sucked into a dinner like last night. Ugh. She made veggies and baked spring rolls but still...I don't need that shit mom. The one thing about me divulging this whole "I don't need my sister or you or you or anyone (except my mom)" bus schedule is that now that I will be staying home every night and most nights alone and that opens the doors for extreme binging. After all, my recent weight loss this past month has been because I spent Sun night to Friday morning at my sisters where no weed, no puking is allowed so I had maintained a strong and totally new fasting schedule. ugh. so much to think about. I need to keep fasting.
On the other hand I start my classes for court this upcoming Tuesday so I wont be able to smoke weed anymore due to drug testing so hopefully even though i am alone I wont binge bc I wont be high or hungry. See? I'm trying to find a positive in every shitty right now. Trying. But let's face it. I'm a big fat 24 year old cry baby. Oh..and lets not forget total drunken drug addicted loser. Place Gold Star here:
So my plan today is to spend all day watching thinspo movies and what not on youtube and various other sites. Possibly blog later if I get on a rant. I had a Lg coffee for breakfast. If I eat anything tonight it will be the leftover steamed veggies from yesterday. I'd say like 50 cals. Fingers croxxed.
Loves. And A little Gem from Music World:
Well I might as well just fess up and say it: 150fat.2.
Wait to go chubbers McGee......totally b/ped the last two days. Ugh. However, I am trying to be positive and refocus. I plan on maybe spending some time with a friend tonight so that should keep me from eating for a few hours and my mom will be working so I wont be sucked into a dinner like last night. Ugh. She made veggies and baked spring rolls but still...I don't need that shit mom. The one thing about me divulging this whole "I don't need my sister or you or you or anyone (except my mom)" bus schedule is that now that I will be staying home every night and most nights alone and that opens the doors for extreme binging. After all, my recent weight loss this past month has been because I spent Sun night to Friday morning at my sisters where no weed, no puking is allowed so I had maintained a strong and totally new fasting schedule. ugh. so much to think about. I need to keep fasting.
On the other hand I start my classes for court this upcoming Tuesday so I wont be able to smoke weed anymore due to drug testing so hopefully even though i am alone I wont binge bc I wont be high or hungry. See? I'm trying to find a positive in every shitty right now. Trying. But let's face it. I'm a big fat 24 year old cry baby. Oh..and lets not forget total drunken drug addicted loser. Place Gold Star here:
So my plan today is to spend all day watching thinspo movies and what not on youtube and various other sites. Possibly blog later if I get on a rant. I had a Lg coffee for breakfast. If I eat anything tonight it will be the leftover steamed veggies from yesterday. I'd say like 50 cals. Fingers croxxed.
Loves. And A little Gem from Music World:
sorry things are so rough for you right now. i hope taking a break from smoking will do you good. &i hope that being home at night won't lead to binges. make sure you keep low-cal things at home for when you want to binge. hang in there, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette