Hello loves, hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was egh. Always a mix of things. Moments of greatness, moments of putting a gun to my head. Not literally.
The weekend was spent in a haze. From 5pm Friday to Monday morning my body was basically a party. A crazy cocktail of different sorts. Regrets? Always and never. Mainly I'm mad at myself for coming home drunk Sunday at 1pm, lying to my mother that I wasn't, and then frantically throwing as many articles of clothing into a bag while yelling about a bicycle and taking off to spend the night in a hotel that cost me 72.99. Confused? I can imagine. So am I......
Things I do when I'm drunk: Talk about how fat I am. GOD DAMN. Will one of you ladies reach into your monitor and bitch slap me please? Wanna know what's even better?? I was talking about it to a boy. A boy who was trying to sleep with me. A boy I like to make out with but will never sleep with (hes a man whore). I mean Christ. I have never had a problem sticking up for myself especially in situations like that and I don't know why the frick I got off on a tangent like that but basically I told him I COULD NOT sleep with him because I was a fat cow. What I meant was I WOULD NOT sleep with him because I fear for my vagina (and I'm a fat cow). Ick. Oh well. We are still friends. And I'm sure this same situation will probably happen again. Hand me the Jager, please..........
Weight u ask? Well.....I didn't have my scale all weekend. I weighed this morning, but had to do it with all my clothes on at my office (another long pointless story)
before my colleagues came in. YES - I brought my scale to work. Crazy? Definitely. But we all already knew that. So my weight this morning was 153.2. I was wearing earrings, a necklace, bra, socks, undies, jeans, wife beater, tee shirt and gray Aero sweater. So I would like to think I am at like 149.9 or something but there is no guarantee of course.
I didn't eat anything this weekend compared to what I usually do on the weekends. However, when I did eat, it was all shit food. Someone put another chalk mark under the "Failures" section on my score board. Saturday at 2am I ate a veggie jr. burrito (don't let the "jr" fool u it was a mother ship) and Sunday afternoon I had a bagel w cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts. I was too busy and with friends all weekend so I wasn't sitting at home getting high and BPing. Which is good. But the disadvantage to staying out is I don't have my own healthy food. But when I do I don't eat it. Ugh. Its just the weekends. The weekends in general are dooms day no matter what I do. I seriously need to get that under control.
Well Lovies, I will try to check back later. I have a bunch of blogs to catch up on and, well, I AM at work hahaha. Maybe I should work a little....... ;)
Much Love to The Lovelies -
Jamie
The weekend was spent in a haze. From 5pm Friday to Monday morning my body was basically a party. A crazy cocktail of different sorts. Regrets? Always and never. Mainly I'm mad at myself for coming home drunk Sunday at 1pm, lying to my mother that I wasn't, and then frantically throwing as many articles of clothing into a bag while yelling about a bicycle and taking off to spend the night in a hotel that cost me 72.99. Confused? I can imagine. So am I......
Things I do when I'm drunk: Talk about how fat I am. GOD DAMN. Will one of you ladies reach into your monitor and bitch slap me please? Wanna know what's even better?? I was talking about it to a boy. A boy who was trying to sleep with me. A boy I like to make out with but will never sleep with (hes a man whore). I mean Christ. I have never had a problem sticking up for myself especially in situations like that and I don't know why the frick I got off on a tangent like that but basically I told him I COULD NOT sleep with him because I was a fat cow. What I meant was I WOULD NOT sleep with him because I fear for my vagina (and I'm a fat cow). Ick. Oh well. We are still friends. And I'm sure this same situation will probably happen again. Hand me the Jager, please..........
Weight u ask? Well.....I didn't have my scale all weekend. I weighed this morning, but had to do it with all my clothes on at my office (another long pointless story)
before my colleagues came in. YES - I brought my scale to work. Crazy? Definitely. But we all already knew that. So my weight this morning was 153.2. I was wearing earrings, a necklace, bra, socks, undies, jeans, wife beater, tee shirt and gray Aero sweater. So I would like to think I am at like 149.9 or something but there is no guarantee of course.
I didn't eat anything this weekend compared to what I usually do on the weekends. However, when I did eat, it was all shit food. Someone put another chalk mark under the "Failures" section on my score board. Saturday at 2am I ate a veggie jr. burrito (don't let the "jr" fool u it was a mother ship) and Sunday afternoon I had a bagel w cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts. I was too busy and with friends all weekend so I wasn't sitting at home getting high and BPing. Which is good. But the disadvantage to staying out is I don't have my own healthy food. But when I do I don't eat it. Ugh. Its just the weekends. The weekends in general are dooms day no matter what I do. I seriously need to get that under control.
Well Lovies, I will try to check back later. I have a bunch of blogs to catch up on and, well, I AM at work hahaha. Maybe I should work a little....... ;)
Much Love to The Lovelies -
Jamie
the weekends sometimes mess me up, too. usually i'm around people more on the weekends so i try to plan loosely for what i'll have to eat&then i adjust my workout accordingly. ho-hum. hopefully when you get to weigh in properly you'll see a number you like better. stay strong, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette