Well I got totally fucked up and ate all weekend and woke up to a hopping 154.5 this morning. Ugh. I guess it could have been 160. Still. Not 150 as I hoped.
I have a love/hate relationship with the weekends. I love me time. But I hate food time. During the week its so easy because Im sober and work a bunch and dont have time to mess up as much. Ugh.....who am I kidding. I'll always be a fat hefer. I'll always be a completely ugly, nasty fat bitch who fucked up her life and needs to just shoot herself in the face already. Give the world a break from my pathetic existance. God I suck.
Well I dont have much to say. I mean I do....just no energy or care to really say anything because after all - when the day ends, who really gives a shit anyways?
Peace bitches. <3
I have a love/hate relationship with the weekends. I love me time. But I hate food time. During the week its so easy because Im sober and work a bunch and dont have time to mess up as much. Ugh.....who am I kidding. I'll always be a fat hefer. I'll always be a completely ugly, nasty fat bitch who fucked up her life and needs to just shoot herself in the face already. Give the world a break from my pathetic existance. God I suck.
Well I dont have much to say. I mean I do....just no energy or care to really say anything because after all - when the day ends, who really gives a shit anyways?
Peace bitches. <3

The weekends are always better for me.
ReplyDeleteI don't work much so on weekdays I just sit at home and wait impatiently for my boyfriend to get home. So I eat.
I spend the whole weekend all fucked up on drugs and not caring if I ever eat again.
I guess it's different for everyone.
<3 Jenny
hey im glad you chose to start following and commenting my blog. weekends are bad for me too, and holidays. if i have school or work then ill just drink the whole day and forget to eat. youll get back on track though, im sure.
ReplyDeletelots of luck
xxx