Monday, April 25, 2011

The Rain Outside Helps The Sadness.........


it's true..........I'm sad. Especially sad today for today is the beginning anniversary of very shitty things in my life. The weekend was egh. Easter egh. Intake egh. I haven't weighed in days. Im in one of those I SO DON'T CARE (OMG I SOOO DO IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!) moods. It's cold outside. I'm cold inside. I simply hate everything.

Oh great here comes a dumbass colleague of mine. Or should I say THEE dumbass....I digress....

I always take this time very morning before everyone comes in to blog or read or do whatever for Jamie. Today is one of those days when I want every second to be about Jamie....but not.......egh.

I don't really have much to say, or should I say I do have a ton to say but all will make me simply weep here at my desk......not good. Maybe I'll check in later today. If not, def tmarrow.

Loves. :(

1 comment:

  1. I devote mornings to blogger as well--I hate when my boss comes in early and I can't. >:(

    Hope you have a better day tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete