149.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Moly. I finally did it. I guarantee as soon as I brushed my teeth I went over the 150 mark again but GD ladies Im sooooooo close. I can taste maintaining the 140'S. Yeeeeeeeessssssssss.
I really do have some random ranting and chatting I want to do but I am SOOOO bogged down at work right now (I work for an accounting firm) so I just wanted to post my weight and check in. I will make the hardest effort to get back later and tell you the many thoughts that went through my mind last night between one and three am.
Loves yous bitches.
Holy Moly. I finally did it. I guarantee as soon as I brushed my teeth I went over the 150 mark again but GD ladies Im sooooooo close. I can taste maintaining the 140'S. Yeeeeeeeessssssssss.
I really do have some random ranting and chatting I want to do but I am SOOOO bogged down at work right now (I work for an accounting firm) so I just wanted to post my weight and check in. I will make the hardest effort to get back later and tell you the many thoughts that went through my mind last night between one and three am.
Loves yous bitches.
Congrats!
ReplyDelete<3 Jenny