Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Simply Stated: Pissed the F*ck Off....

Things I'm pissed at:













The scale - U muther........I know I shouldn't be mad at you because all your doing is telling the truth, its MY fat ass who keeps the number from drastically going down......I'm still mad at you but in turn.........I'm mad at:









Myself - You fat bitch...jesus christ Jamie.......yesterday was supposed to be a FAST,...you know A FAST....where you don't eat anything all day? YEAH - what the hell was that tofu turkey sandwich at 9:30 pm??? hmm??? (Sorry my camera phone is shitty)












The Legal System - Self Explanatory...........












Pharmaceutical Laws - ALSO self explanatory....someone give me a fucking NORCO PLEASE!!

















The First Shelf in My Work Fridge - Thanks for breaking my bracelet from my best ED friend (now ACTUAL best friend) when I was CLEANING YOU....asshole.....

lastly.............













BLOGGER. Wtf is going on with it? I wasn't sure if it was just my computer or if anyone else is having formatting problems? Nothing i space like paragraphs or as you can see to your right - my now fucked up 'pounds to perfection' chart......its REALLY been pissing me off and my OCD cant take that shit...lol. Any suggestions ladies? Am I going to have to make a new blog?? Eww I don't like that thought......


Okay so today is a "water" fast. I don't really like doing water fasts....fasts only work for me if I can have tea, diet pop and other flavored zero cal drink during the day. Frankly, it helps kill food cravings for me. But me and my bestie..lets call her 'C'........decided that due to my recent DRASTIC "unexplainable" (haha who are you kidding Jamie?) fluctuation in weight I need to just flush out n see what happens. I know when I was a super fatty (216...YIKES I KNOW) I was chugging like uncountable ounces of water everyday and as soon as I started that with my weight loss regimen I dropped pounds like nothing. I've known it all along but have not even really implemented it again......I hate forcing myself to chug water. It makes me feel full. Fat. Uneasy. Even when I am full on even just liquids I feel the uncontrollable urge to vomit. I simply CANNOT STAND FULL. I haven't stayed full for more than five minutes in the past ten years...thanks fast flush toilets... :)


Well so that's my rant for now....its early at work so I will most likely be back to report how the 9 to nine went.....I'm stuck at the office till then so not eating will/should/HAS TO BE good. Starve on my bitches......loves u.


No comments:

Post a Comment