Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sick...after I was faking it....


Yesterday was one of those days.......where you just say fuck everything and call off of work "sick." I did just that. Within two hours of me calling in I actually BECAME ill. Shitting, vomiting, the whole nine yards. It made me feel better for calling off but also ruined my plan of being stoned all day and watching movies and eating cereal and just ya know....enjoying my day of hookey. Nope. Was up from 5 am to 10 am.....fell asleep till 2pm....up till 3.....asleep till 5.....then pretty much up. Ugh. Don't get me wrong - I was still stoned to the bone but it was mainly to aid my nausea and get me to sleep of whatever was plauging me. Still nice to have the day off but now I'm at work, not catching up on work and blogging instead because well....frankly....I still feel like GARBAGE. And it's cold and pouring outside. My two bus trips home shall be splendid. Not. Fml.

I'm fat and miserable as always....and now sick......how is everyone else?

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, sorry you couldn't enjoy your day sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy your day off and I hope you feel better soon.
    At least you weren't at work when you got sick, ya know?

    ReplyDelete