Thursday, June 25, 2009
Fasting Today
Well me and Anastasia decided last night that we are going to fast today. I see it being a challenge because it's only 9:50 and my stomach is gggggggggrrrrrrrrrruuuuummmmbling. And I ordered pears from Harry and David's and they are sitting untouched in my work fridge. We'll see how it goes. I've had my morning cup of Joe and that's about it. I am still debating on walking home today or not. It depends how hot it gets. If I don't, most def going to work out today. I just hate working out when I'm sick because the heavy breathing and body motion causes me to cough and my nosr to run like crazy....arg....maybe walking on the the treadmill for an hour and lifting weights. No cardio. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Wish me luck ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey friend, you inspired me to start my own blog. you are so encouraging--it helps to know there are others experiencing the same struggles.
ReplyDelete