I hate being sick. This is the weirdest sore throat I have ever had. I feel like my throat is closing up from the inside. Hard to breath. Makes it hard to vomit...
Still at 152 today. So far my intake is:
1 cup coffee - 10 cals
1 Pear - 100 cals
I know, I know. Why the hell would I eat a pear....well frankly, I love them and bought them and for being a Bulimic for 10 years I can say I don't waste food....lol.....oh the irony. More over, I don't let food parish because I think of starving kids in the world. Yet two seconds later I'm spewing my guts out.
I think the weather is going to hold up so I can walk home. It's awfully gloomy and it looks like it can pour at any second. I have decided that if it is not raining when I leave work, I walk. If it starts to rain after I leave, oh well, there is nothing I can do about it. My main fear is not getting wet and cold, but my purse getting wet. Can't ruin a designer bag now can we??
I am hoping to stop at Target on my way home too. I am not sure if I should though because I have the strong desire today to buy a 2-in-1 combo bag of Doritos and a tub of sour cream and lock myself in my walk in closet, devouring both in their entirety. If I don't go to Target though that means food has won before I even had the temptation at my finger tips. That's it. I'm going to Target and giving the chip aisle the middle finger. I have errands to run and I'm not letting that BS stand in my way.
So I'm half way through the book Wasted. AMAZING. I love it. I can't wait to send it to Anastasia and have her read it.
I hate this part of the day......Noon -30. I get to see countless delivery boys and office employees lugging in lunch. Jimmy Johns, Portillo's, McDonalds, Wendy's, Chipotle, Rosati's Pizza.........uuuuggghhhhhh.......the intoxicating smell and I am without cig's.........my mint tea is not cutting it today. If my fat ass would of went for a peach instead of a pear I could afford to eat something else. Now I am limited to no more than 90 cals for the rest of the day and it's noon-30.......ggggooooooddddd dddaaammmmmiiiiiiittttttt
It also doesn't help when your two ED buddies haven't been answering their phones for the past 24 hours. WTF. I need support. Someone shed some bones on me PLEASE.
I'm off to read more and hate my fat life. Starve well ladies.
Jamie
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment